The UN SDSN Youth Investment Readiness Programme 2023 is now accepting applications. The Investment Readiness Programme (IRP) is a 16-week accelerator program that helps young social entrepreneurs under 35 from all around the world become investment-ready through one-on-one mentoring, curated training, peer-to-peer networking, and other opportunities to support youth innovation. The sixth iteration of the IRP will take place from May to August of this year.
Young people are highly talented and knowledgeable about the issues facing sustainable development, but they still face many obstacles in advocating their solutions, such as a lack of financing access, networks for mentoring, a common narrative, or SDG alignment. The UN SDSN Youth Solutions Programme helps accelerate the growth of youth solutions through a digital ecosystem of experts and resources, to refine their pitches, secure funding, connect with experts and mentors, and find new partnerships to grow their SDG solutions.
UN SDSN Youth Investment Readiness Programme Benefits
- Successful participants stand a chance to be selected for the 2023 Youth Solutions Pitch Competition.
UN SDSN Youth Investment Readiness Programme Eligibility
- Applicant should be 18-35 years;
- Venture is registered in the country of operation;
- Represent early-stage for-profit SDG focused start-ups.
UN SDSN Youth Investment Readiness Programme Application
Applications close on Friday, February 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM UTC. Applicants will be shortlisted by a selection committee of industry professionals and be contacted to participate in an interview.
This application process is competitive and only a limited number of spots will be offered in the programme. Only shortlisted applicants (those invited to interviews) will be contacted.
Deadline: February 10, 2023
For more information, visit IRP.
- How To Apply for Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship 2023/2024
- Apply Now: IBM PhD Fellowship Programme 2023 | Funding available
- APPLY: Tech4eva Femtech Acceleration Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: CIVICUS Youth Action Team 2023
- APPLY NOW: Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans 2023
- How to answer why do you apply for this scholarship?
- APPLY NOW: African Union Commission (AUC)-EU Skills Initiative for Africa funding Window III
- APPLY NOW: EcoHeroes Initiative 2022-2023 for Secondary School Students in Africa
- Call for Applications: UN Foundation – The Big Brainstorm 2023 for Young Thinkers and Activists to design their future
- Call for Applications: Rice Business Plan Competition 2023 for Student Startups | Up to $2M in prizes
- APPLY NOW: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 for African Entrepreneurs | get $5,000 seed funding
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP