Call for Applications: SwitchCon Battlefield Competition 2023 |Win ₦2 million
Are you ready to develop new solutions to address Africa’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? The SwitchCon Battlefield 2023 competition is for you! SwitchCon Battlefield is a fun competition for students to show off their unique ideas and entrepreneurship skills. It is a platform that stimulates kids’ creativity and problem-solving abilities.
Participants compete for a chance to win numerous prizes and funding possibilities to help them realize their ideas. The top ten finalists are invited to propose their ideas during the conference, making it an intensive and engaging experience for both participants and audience.
SwitchCon Battlefield Competition Benefits
- The winning team will receive ₦2 million + business support and other prizes.
- The second and third runners-up will also receive ₦500,000+ business support and ₦200,000 + business support respectively.
- Access to mentorship throughout the development phase
- Opportunity to showcase the idea to top industry leaders and potential investors
- Exposure to a large audience of students, professionals, and potential customers
- Chance to network with other like-minded individuals and potential collaborators
- Opportunity to gain valuable feedback and insights from the judges and audience to refine the idea
SwitchCon Battlefield Competition Eligibility
- Applicants must either be a current student of a Nigerian tertiary institution or a serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a technology-focused business idea or solution that addresses one of the sustainable development goals.
- Applicants must have a viable and scalable business model.
- Applicants must be available to attend the SwitchCon conference in person.
SwitchCon Battlefield Competition Pitching
- Stage One: Teams will be required to submit a proposal of their solution on our official website.
- Stage Two: The top 30 teams will be shortlisted and required to submit a 60 secs video and a pitch deck. All team members must appear in the video.
- Stage Three: The top 20 teams will be shortlisted and required to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) of their solution, which will be shared with our team at a stipulated time.
SwitchCon Battlefield Competition Selection Criteria
- The top 10 finalists will be selected based on the viability, potential impact, and scalability of their idea, as well as the overall quality of their pitch presentation.
SwitchCon Battlefield Competition Application
Form a team of 4 students and join the competition for the ultimate tech Showdown, where you will get a chance to pitch your SDG solutions at the SwitchCon conference.
Deadline: June 17, 2023
For more information, visit SwitchCon.
- African Union Call for Submissions Innovating Education in Africa 2023 |up to $100,000
- Women Breakthrough Award 2023 for Female scientists |up to 3,000 EUR
- Union for International Cancer Control Young Leaders Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: BRICS Young Innovators Prize Competition 2023 |$25,000 prize
- Apply Now: NNPC Limited / TotalEnergies MIT-Empowering the Teachers Program 2023