Thinking of growing your business or starting one? Then this amazing offer is for you! The Mastercard Foundation-Young Africa Works in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre brings to you the Transforming Nigeria Youths Program, specially designed to equip you with the Entrepreneurial and Managerial skill set required to grow and sustain a successful business in Nigeria. If you are a man or woman between the ages of 18-35 & a resident in any of the 36 States of Nigeria, then you should grab this opportunity. There’s something even more exciting about the program, NO DATA or CREDIT required!!! You snooze, you lose.
Through the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria, the Transforming Nigerian Youths initiative seeks to establish a network of young people and women who are entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers.
The Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation and the Pan-Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Center are working together to bring this program to Nigeria.
With a special focus on the agricultural and creative sectors, particularly women-led companies in Nigeria, EDC is collaborating with the Foundation to strengthen the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs. To allow all students to participate in the sessions wherever they are, the training will be given via EDC’s online learning platform and IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
The following are the core objectives of the program:
- To completely transform the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and to equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- To create market access and provide support services to existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
How to apply
Click on Start Application as a fresh Application and Continue Application if you already started your application.
- APPLY NOW: The World Data Visualization Prize 2023 | Over $50,000 in prizes
- Call for Mentors: VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: Young African Leaders Programme
- APPLY NOW: Because International Impact Competition
- Z Zurich Foundation One Young World Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded to attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK
- Call for Applications: African Girls Can Code (AGCCI) Initiative Phase II
- Call for Applications: Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship Programme 2023 | up to $10,000
- Finland Government Scholarships for International Students are open Fully-funded for Bachelors and Masters Degree
- APPLY NOW: African Union Commission (AUC)-EU Skills Initiative for Africa funding Window III
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP