In 2021, YPFP launched Globally, a parent organization purpose-built to oversee the operations of communities that support the development of emerging leaders who are solving global challenges. With the launch of Globally, YPFP has opened an exciting new chapter in its leadership model – a structured fellowship that gives members a unique and hands-on opportunity to run and operate the organization. As the community continues to grow and evolve, we are building a team of YPFP Fellows to oversee the core mission of YPFP.
The Fellowship Program will run for 18 months, beginning on June 10, 2023. Fellows will receive a $7,000 stipend for the 18-month program.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews for finalists will be conducted in mid-May, and accepted fellows will be notified on May 27th, 2023. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
How to apply?
The application consists of two sections: Personal Information/Education and Essay Questions. At the conclusion of this application, we ask for demographic information in line with YPFP’s Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. Demographic information will not be utilized in the scoring of your application.
For ease of application, essay questions are provided below. When you are ready to submit your application, please follow this form to submit Personal Information and Essay Questions.
Deadline:- May 6th, 2023 at 11:59pm ET
- Call for Applications: New UNEP Young Talent Pipeline, in partnership with UNV
- World Bank Youth Summit – Delegates Application open to Youth Worldwide 2023
- UNITED NATIONS YOUNG LEADERS TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Application for Cohort 3 of the Muhammad Sanusi II SDG Challenge is now open | up to $2,000 grant
- Apply Now: Gasworks Residency 2023 for Artists in South Africa & Zimbabwe |Fully-funded to London
- Call for Applications: Jamlab Accelerator Programme 2023 for Journalism & Media Innovators