The Global Good Fund Fellowship 2024 application period is now open. The Global Good Fund Fellowship is designed for for-profit and non-profit social impact organizations’ innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders. This curriculum is designed for developing leaders and entrepreneurs from a variety of ethnic, religious, economic, geographic, and gender backgrounds.Ideal entrepreneurs are committed to self-discovery and development and must occupy a full-time leadership role at their social venture that has been in operation for at least two to five years.
They are looking for leaders who are scaling their business and want to grow their leadership skills in line with the needs of their organization. Leaders should be eager to be coached, have a growth mentality, and be enthusiastic about tailored mentoring that will propel their organization and teams to success. Candidates must be willing to commit to a 12-month hybrid program.
Global Good Fund Fellowship Eligibility
- The enterprise the candidate leads has been in operation for a minimum of two years.
- The enterprise employs a minimum of two full-time, paid employees.
- The candidate’s role if that of a primary decision-maker, i.e. the role you hold is:
- C-Suite (CEO, COO, CTO, CFO etc.)
- Co-Founder/ Founder & C-Suite
- Executive Director
- Candidate is committed full-time to running the enterprise.
- The enterprise the candidate is leading is mission driven, meaning that the sole objective is not to make a profit, but also to have a positive impact on society.
Global Good Fund Fellowship Additional Consideration
- The enterprise the candidate is leading can be a for profit, non-profit or hybrid.
- The enterprise’s scope of work can be international, domestic or both.
- The enterprise has developed an effective business model and is therefore well positioned (or is able to provide evidence that demonstrates a high level of potential) to scale in the long-term.
- The enterprise is addressing issues in the following sectors: Financial Inclusion, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility and Health. However, they will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systemic change.
- Candidates should not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the same fellowship cycle, make sure it is indicated within your application.
Global Good Fund Fellowship Application
- Phase I: Preliminary Questionnaire: May – June
- A series of short-answer questions that aims to assess the applicants alignment with our Fellowship criteria
- Time it takes to complete: 30 minute approximately
- Phase II: Comprehensive Application: July – August
- A mandatory video submission where we ask you to share your story with us
- 2 recommendation letters
- Financial viability template
- Short answer questions related to these topics:
- Impact measurement
- What your enterprise does and what makes it unique
- Leadership potential and coachability
- Time it takes to complete: 1-2 hours approximately
- Phase III: Interview: October – November
- A 30 minute video interview
- Candidates are required to invite 1 colleague and/or community member that can attest to their work to their interview
For more information, visit Global Good Fund Fellowship.
- One Young World Refugee Scholarship to Attend OYW Summit 2023 |Fully-funded to Belfast, Ireland
- Leading for A Change Certificate Program
- Global Global Cultural Relations Programme 2023 |Fully Funded to Spain
- UNICEF Venture Fund 2023 for Frontier Tech Solutions |$100,000 Equity Free Funding
- Call for Applications: GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition 2023 |up to $50,000
- Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NNPC/NAE) Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2023/2024
- Call for Applications: Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Young Researchers Awards 2023 for graduate students |€5,000 prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP