Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NNPC/NAE) Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2023/2024
We are delighted to offer Nigerian students yet another excellent chance to study abroad. In an effort to bring you every opportunity available throughout the world, we are pleased to provide the details of the 2023-2024 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme as released by the Operator of the NNPC and NAE PSC (Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited). Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is dedicated to manpower training and development as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) effort.
As a result, NAE is now accepting applications from properly qualified and motivated Nigerian graduates for the 2023-2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The reward is divided into two categories:
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
Required Documents For Application
All eligible candidates are to ensure they have a clearly scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Note: All candidates are required to fill out and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click here.
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship scheme. Ensure you carefully fill in your correct details where required.
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Return to Scholastica website
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information or return to the home page and select the 2022/2023 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
• You can apply for both Local and International Category
• Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
• Kindly review your profile before applying.
The Application Deadline is 31st of May 2023.
For enquiries: email@example.com
- Apply Now: Global Changemakers-ATKV African Youth Summit 2023 |Fully-funded to South Africa
- Call for Applications: Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023 for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Young Researchers Awards 2023 for graduate students |€5,000 prize
- Google Africa/African Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023 for youth-led SMEs
- Call for Applications: SwitchCon Battlefield Competition 2023 |Win ₦2 million
- Call for Applications: BRICS Young Innovators Prize Competition 2023 |$25,000 prize