Global Global Cultural Relations Programme 2023 |Fully Funded to Spain
Have you ever considered incorporating an interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral practice into your work? Have you ever considered engaging meaningfully with professionals from another industry in order to learn from one another and address global challenges?
The Global Cultural Relations Programme (GCRP), the Cultural Relations Platform’s flagship training program, is a once-in-a-lifetime event that brings practitioners from all over the world together to make important relationships and debate cross-cultural cooperation. They’re announcing a change in focus for the upcoming GCRP. Previous versions were geared toward cultural and artistic professionals. The Cultural Relations Platform has opened the program to participants working on climate change and environmental issues for the 2023 edition of GCRP.
Apply now for the opportunity to develop lifelong skills, increase your knowledge, build your international network, and engage in interdisciplinary cross-cultural collaboration.
Global Global Cultural Relations Programme Eligibility Criteria
- The Cultural Relations Platform is looking for 40 professionals and entrepreneurs working in the cultural and creative sectors OR in climate change and environmental issues. We give high priority to participants working in either of these two sectors.
- You should be aged 25-39, with at least three years’ experience in international/cross-cultural collaboration.
- You could work for a public, private or civil society organisation, or be a freelancer.
- You will need to be able to commit to the programme throughout its duration from 10-13 October 2023 and allow time for travel to and from Madrid.
Global Global Cultural Relations Programme Benefits
- Build your skills in interdisciplinary and cross-cultural collaborations through a carefully designed, innovative, and interactive learning programme
- Network and collaborate with professionals from around the world, facing similar challenges and opportunities
- Connect with young practitioners and change-makers working in the field of culture or in climate change to engage in peer-to-peer learning
- Engage in in-depth discussions on the intersectionality of culture and climate change and environmental issues to identify strengths in bringing together the two sectors for potential future collaborations
- Join the Cultural Relations Platform’s community of 220 GCRP alumni on a long-term basis.
Deadline: May 28, 2023.
- UNICEF Venture Fund 2023 for Frontier Tech Solutions |$100,000 Equity Free Funding
- Call for Applications: GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition 2023 |up to $50,000
- Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NNPC/NAE) Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2023/2024
- Apply Now: Global Changemakers-ATKV African Youth Summit 2023 |Fully-funded to South Africa
- Google Africa/African Youth Envoy Digital Skills Campaign 2023 for youth-led SMEs
- Call for Applications: SwitchCon Battlefield Competition 2023 |Win ₦2 million
- Union for International Cancer Control Young Leaders Programme 2023