Who We Are
Guaranty Trust Bank Limited, a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc (GTCO Plc), is a market-leading financial services institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
As a Proudly African and Truly International Institution, we are fully invested in powering our Continent’s progress and constantly strive to create the best outcomes for our customers and communities
Our strong service culture, world-class corporate governance standards, and bias for innovation has endeared the GTCO brand to millions of people across Africa and beyond.
We are looking to have you join our workforce of talented and vibrant professionals as we continue to expand the frontiers of excellent service.
You will benefit from our leading-edge training programme and enjoy our creative workspaces designed to nurture brilliance and inspire personal development.
Our people are valued and inspired to be the very best version of themselves, with an aptitude for learning and innovative thinking.
A career at Guaranty Trust Bank offers you a chance to standout and make an impact. We offer our employees a platform that supports their professional aspirations whilst creating opportunities to optimize their unique potential.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Five (5) O ’Level credits including English and Mathematics
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have completed NYSC
Why Join Us?
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the basics. Our work culture is designed to support collaboration and celebrate every achievement.
Other perks include:
- Paid annual leave
- Robust health insurance
- Gym membership
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- Vibrant workspaces with open door setting
- Access to collaborative tools
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Other Staff welfare initiatives
- Call for Volunteers: FACILITATORS TECH-UP RURAL GIRLS
- Call for Applications: WIPO National IP Essay Competition 2023 for Nigerian students
- Call for Applications: Royal Academy of Engineering 2024 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation
- Call for Applications: AFS Global STEM Accelerators for Girls in STEM Worldwide 2023
- Call for Applications: ICFJ News Corp Media Fellowship 2023 for Digital Innovation for Journalists Worldwide |Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: Meta Bursaries to Support Emerging Researchers at the AI4D Africa Conference 2023
- FATE Scholar Programme (FSP) 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Call for Nominations: Diaspora Young African Leaders Awards 2023
- Apply Now: Procter & Gamble Learnership – Multiple Function Internship Program 2023 for young Nigerians
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP