MILEAD Fellows have gone on to lead bold transformative and paradigm-shifting change at various levels over the past 14 years, breaking down barriers, implementing life-changing initiatives to end injustice and transform lives, and disrupting systems and cultures that discriminate against women and girls.
We want you to apply if you are an excellent emerging African women leader who is ready to alter the game!
The initiative aims to find, train, and promote a new generation of young African female leaders to achieve and thrive in crucial leadership positions across Africa.
MiLEAD Fellows Program Eligibility Criteria
- They are looking for dynamic young women between the ages of 19-25 who are interested in developing transformational leadership skills that help them address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa. The MILEAD Program equips Fellows with the world-class knowledge, skills, values, and support systems they need to succeed as 21st-century women leaders.
- Application are welcome from all African countries
MiLEAD Fellows Program Benefits
- The MILEAD Fellowship will be awarded to 25 outstanding young women who have exhibited leadership potential in their community, organization, and/or profession.
- The program includes a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana and a community change project. Selected candidates may remain full-time students or work full-time for the program duration, except during the 3-week summer institute.
MiLEAD Fellows Program Applications
- The application deadline is Wednesday 22 March, 2023, and completed application forms must be submitted along with a CV and two recommendation letters. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted via email.
- Download the full 2023 Application Package and Forms at www.moremiinitiative.org,
Deadline: March 22, 2023.
- Call for Applications: Nordic Africa Institute African Guest 2024 Researchers’ Scholarship Programme
- Call for Applications: PwC Kenya Graduate Recruitment Program 2023 for young Kenyans
- APPLY NOW: SCSC Social Connectedness Fellowship Program 2023
- Call for Applications: Women Digital Entrepreneurship Program 2023 for Young Nigerian Women
- Apply Now: African German Young Leaders in Business (AGYLE) Programme 2023
- YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program – Current Cohort Registration
- Apply Now: GTBank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: Royal Academy of Engineering 2024 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation
- Call for Applications: AFS Global STEM Accelerators for Girls in STEM Worldwide 2023
- Call for Applications: ICFJ News Corp Media Fellowship 2023 for Digital Innovation for Journalists Worldwide |Fully Funded
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP