The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is intended to provide exceptional university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM by exposing them to important tasks that provide possibilities for real-world experience.
That is their preferred method of influencing talent development in our setting. The AYTP provides excellent learning opportunities for their interns, including practical work experience prior to admission into the labor market or advancement to better one’s career. The AYTP enables ARM to address some of the problems associated with capacity building by supporting the creation and offering of possible employment possibilities for interns upon completion of their University degree and internship program with the firm. In addition to working with the greatest professionals in the field, their interns receive complete training in a learning environment and are exposed to real-life business projects, transactions, and company activities.
ARM Young Talent Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Be a university undergraduate
- Have completed at least two years of their degree
- Be on track for a First class or Second Class Upper degree or equivalent
- Be available to resume in June 2023, if successful
Desired Skills and Experience
They seek high quality students from all disciplines that possess:
- great communication skills (both written and oral), analytical and logical reasoning skills
- strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- able to think creatively and to be innovative
- able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
ARM Young Talent Programme Benefits
- At the end of the programme, our interns are also required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
- Successful participation in their programs could invariably lead to full-time professional employment with the firm or an exclusive scholarship offer to study for a Post-graduate degree under our “Robert Akinjewe Scholarship Fund” Career Fulfilment.
Deadline: March 13, 2023.
- Call for Applications: AFS Global STEM Accelerators for Girls in STEM Worldwide 2023
- Call for Applications: ICFJ News Corp Media Fellowship 2023 for Digital Innovation for Journalists Worldwide |Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: Meta Bursaries to Support Emerging Researchers at the AI4D Africa Conference 2023
- FATE Scholar Programme (FSP) 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Call for Nominations: Diaspora Young African Leaders Awards 2023
- Apply Now: Procter & Gamble Learnership – Multiple Function Internship Program 2023 for young Nigerians
- Call for Mentors: Savvy Fellowship Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: The Africa Business Heroes Competition 2023 for young African Entrepreneurs |1.5 Million USD Prize
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP