Call for Applications: Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2023 |Fully Funded to Belfast, United Kingdom
Novartis wants to extend our culture of Inspired, Curiosity, and ‘Unbossed’ through the Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship with One Young World to provide an opportunity for young leaders who have a passion for healthcare and want to join us in improving and extending people’s lives and making this world a better place.
This scholarship will help to accelerate the leadership journey of ten young social entrepreneurs and their initiatives. Novartis scholars are young leaders who promote, advance, and/or solve the most important issues in healthcare and mental health. They include healthcare professionals, nurses, volunteers, and medical students.
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.One Young World will prioritise applicants from countries that are traditionally underrepresented at the One Young World Summit.
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis. Applicants must demonstrate a considerable positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity.
* Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship Benefits
- Access to the One Young World 2023 Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom, which takes place from 2 – 5 October.
- Hotel accommodation in Belfast between 1 – 6 October.
- Travel to and from Belfast (economy). All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days).
- Ground transport that may be required between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship Selection Process
One Young World will evaluate these applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiative.
- Having good understanding of global issues
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Evidence of addressing key local and/or global healthcare issues
- Skills: Leadership, Innovation and Creativity, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial, Navigating complexity, Delivering results, Challenging the status quo
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023
For More Information:
- Innovate for Impact: Youth Designathon for the SDGs
- Call for Applications: NATO Young Professionals Programme 2023
- Call for Applications: Pulitzer Center Rainforest Journalism Fund (RJF) Internship 2023
- Call for Applications: UNDP/Samsung Generation17 Programme for young changemakers
- Apply Now: Mastercard Foundation-Vanguard Economics Young Impact Associate Fellowship for young Africans |Paid Fellowship
- PwC Ghana Graduate trainee Recruitment Program 2023 for young Ghanaian graduates | Apply Now
- Apply Now: Nestlé Central and West Africa Region’s (CWAR) Nesternship 2023 Program for young Africans.
- Apply Now: West Africa Civil Society Institute (WACSI) 2023 Next Generation Internship Programme – Accra,Ghana |Fully Funded internship