Application materials for the 2023 School Enterprise Challenge are being sought by Teach A Man to Fish. It is a recognized entrepreneurial program that gives young people the abilities to found and manage their own enduring, lucrative firms. Profits are reinvested back into the company, but they can also be donated to local charities, schools, or other social causes. It is a wonderful chance to learn about business and acquire important life skills. Over 500,000 young people globally have benefited from the School Enterprise Challenge since it began in 2011.
This is a completely free educational program, and once registered you will be able to access educational materials, step-by-step lesson plans as well as a growing international network of schools.
The School Enterprise Challenge is made up of 3 stages and 14 lessons:
- Step 1: Business Idea (Lessons 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Step 2: Business Plan (Lessons 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9)
- Step 3: Annual Report (Lessons 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14)
School Enterprise Challenge 2023 for Students worldwide Benefits
- This year there are 26 prizes available, each ranging from $180 up to $5,000! Prizes total up to $20,000!
- Aside from prizes, teams will also be given an award of either Bronze, Silver, or Gold level depending on their submission.
- Students and teachers benefit from experiential learning, students get practical experience running a real business, developing entrepreneurial skills and key life skills. And teachers are able to learn about business, bring academic subjects to life through real-life examples, develop new teaching techniques and boost their own CV!
- Schools achieve global recognition and join a growing network of schools from all over the globe that are committed to preparing their students for the real world!
- Once you register your school you can expect: Networking and career development opportunities for teachers, Mini-Competitions to spark your students’ creativity, Certificates for teachers, students and principals and can win a share of $20,000 in prizes.
School Enterprise Challenge 2023 for Students worldwide Eligibility
- Open to all schools from all countries, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Not open to universities.
School Enterprise Challenge 2023 for Students worldwide Application
Participating in the School Enterprise Challenge is easy and flexible. They provide all the resources and support you need to get started. Plus, there are no entry fees or minimum requirements – you can tailor the programme to fit the needs and interests of your students.
You must be a teacher to apply, so if you’re a student let your teacher know of this amazing opportunity you’ve found so you can get a team together and get started!
Deadline: November 23, 2023
For more information, visit School Enterprise Challenge.
- BOOST UP Startup Support Programme 2023 for startup entrepreneurs in Southern Africa
- Apply Now: ProvidusBank SME Program 2023 for Nigerians
- NPC Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment Application for Nigerians
- Call for Proposals: 1 Million Youth Actions Challenge |Up to $5,000 CAD in funding
- Call for Application: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals |Fully-funded to the United States
- Call for Application: Africa No Filter Climate Action Grant 2023 |up to $5,000
- Apply Now: Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigeria Graduates
- Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 for Young Ecopreneurs
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP