Call For Applications: The French-African Foundation Young Leaders Program 2023 for young Africans |Fully Funded to Rwanda & France
Every year, the French-African Foundation brings together a group of Young Leaders who play an essential role in Franco-African relations through a public call for applications and a selection procedure by a dedicated panel. The chosen candidates attend two week-long workshops, one in France and one in an African nation.
The French-African Foundation is looking for 30 young individuals from Africa and France to join its new cohort and contribute to the Franco-African conversation in all fields! This year’s Young Leaders program topic is “unleash energies,” a positive and forward-thinking concept that will bring together all devoted and talented Franco-African youngsters.
The Foundation, which has the high patronage of President of the French Republic Emmanuel Macron and President of the Republic of Rwanda Paul Kagame, will bring together the new class for a week in France in June 2023 and a week in Rwanda in the fall of the same year for meetings, training, and privileged moments of professional and personal exchanges in contact with leading Franco-African and international personalities from the political, economic, cultural, and scientific fields.
- Selected must be between 28 and 40 years old.
- They need to be French nationals or the nationals of an African country.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French or a demonstrated interest in learning.
- Selectees should demonstrate engagement and inclusive leadership across public and private sectors, and across geographical borders.
- The selectee must also demonstrate applied skills and experiences in any domain.
For More Information:
- APPLY NOW: KPMG Virtual Internship 2023 | Submit Application (Online)
- Call for Applications: KOC University Scholarship in Turkey 2023 | Fully Funded
- Call for Applications: The United Nations World Food Program (WFP) Agricultural Innovation for Climate Resilience Program 2023
- APPLY NOW: Project I2M (innovation to market) Programme for Innovators and Researchers across Nigeria |2 Million Naira in funding
- Codesria African Diaspora Support to African Universities Programme
- APPLY NOW: Access Bank Entry Level Training Programmes 2023 for young graduates
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP