Are you between the ages of 18 and 28 and a citizen of Egypt, India, Jamaica, Jamaica, Kenya, Thailand, or Tunisia? Do you want to gain more knowledge about climate change issues? For the Climate Investment Funds Youth Fellowship 2023, submit an application right away.
The CIF Youth Fellowship is a distinctive professional capacity-building initiative that aims to give the upcoming generation of young leaders in global climate action practical experience. It will be carried out in collaboration with six Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) partners, including the World Bank, the African Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the InterAmerican Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation. It is based on CIF-financed projects. It gives Fellows the chance to collaborate on programs in fields like gender and social inclusion, clean energy, adaptation and climate resilience, nature-based solutions, and energy access.
As a CIF Youth Fellow, you will be able to work with hosting MDBs on real-world projects that are making a tangible impact on the global fight against climate change. You will be part of a diverse and inclusive community of like-minded professionals that share your passion for climate action. The program is designed to provide fellows with professional mentoring, training, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to learn from experienced professionals in the field and forge meaningful partnerships and learn from climate action at a local level.
Climate Investment Funds Youth Fellowship 2023 Benefits
- Stipend tailored to the cost of living in Fellowship countries (Purchasing Power Parity).
- In-kind logistical support such as staff time for mentoring and office space.
- Specialized training and professional development sessions.
Climate Investment Funds Youth Fellowship 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates 18-28 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates residing in Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya, India, Jamaica, or Thailand with a valid work authorization.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- The program will seek to ensure an equitable representation of race and ethnic groups, gender identities, indigenous peoples and local communities, and other marginalized groups.
- Fluency in English as well as in the native/local working language in the country context. Good writing skills in both languages.
Climate Investment Funds Youth Fellowship 2023 Application
The CIF Youth Fellowship is a one-year program starting on September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024, with the possibility of adjustment. Fellows are expected to work between 16 hours (part time) to 40 hours (full time) per week.
The application process will include stating your interests, experience and motivation, and submitting a resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to a set of interviews to demonstrate their passion, intention, and general fit for the Program. The jury will comprise representatives from the six partners MDBs and CIF program leads. Additionally, the candidates might be asked to share references.
Deadline: July 7, 2023
For more information, visit CIF Youth Fellowship.
- Apply Now: School Enterprise Challenge 2023 for Students worldwide |up to $20,000 in prizes
- BOOST UP Startup Support Programme 2023 for startup entrepreneurs in Southern Africa
- Apply Now: ProvidusBank SME Program 2023 for Nigerians
- NPC Birth Registration Adhoc E – Recruitment Application for Nigerians
- Call for Proposals: 1 Million Youth Actions Challenge |Up to $5,000 CAD in funding
- Call for Application: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals |Fully-funded to the United States
- Call for Application: Africa No Filter Climate Action Grant 2023 |up to $5,000
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP