To participate in the Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023, submit an application. A pan-African innovation competition and business cooperation program, Ecobank Fintech Challenge. With the purpose of extending the reach of cutting-edge Fintech and banking-related products, it is created to inspire, support, and partner African Fintechs.
Through the Ecobank Fintech Challenge, Fintechs who are prepared to scale are found, partnered with, and given access to opportunities throughout Ecobank’s 35 African markets. The objective is to support their development as possible Pan African Fintech success stories.
Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 Benefits
Become a finalist; get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- The top three winners at the Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
- Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support Ecobank’s API tests, to enable Ecobank improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators, potential Investors, as well as mentors.
- The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc.
Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 Eligibility
- All Fintechs with an Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge.
- These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points:
- Customer experience
- Financial inclusion
- Credit scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 Application
The application deadline is July 21, 2023, 23:59:59 UTC. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Ecobank Fintech Challenge.
- Call for Application: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2024 for Global Professionals |Fully-funded to the United States
- Call for Application: Africa No Filter Climate Action Grant 2023 |up to $5,000
- Apply Now: Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigeria Graduates
- Trash to Cash Challenge 2023 for Young Ecopreneurs
- Call for Applications: Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- Create and Influence for Social Change (CISC)
- Call for Applications: Africa Science Leadership Programme 2023 |Funded
- Call for Applications: Nigeria Media Innovation Program (NAMIP) Media Product Fellowship 2023
Join our TELEGRAM GROUP